- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that product details, descriptions and prices appearing on our website are correct at the time of publication.
- Stock is subject to availability, but we strive to keep full stock levels at all time. If for any reason beyond our control we are unable to supply a particular item, we shall contact you directly and suggest either an alternative product, or supply you with a refund.
- We will notify you of our acceptance of your order by email shortly after we receive it (during working hours). You will be charged for the goods and delivery costs (if applicable) when you place your order. You will also be notified again the day your order is dispatched.
- We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or if we identify a product or pricing error. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
- If we are unable to fulfil your order following our order acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this.
- All information sent to us relating to any purchase will not be disclosed to any other party.
- All items are sold with the manufactures guarantees and all rights related to the Sale of Goods Act and Trade Descriptions remain unaffected.
- Please note we are controlled and bound by government legislation on mail order/internet/distance selling.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing products on the website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that product descriptions, colours or other content available on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Products are normally delivered within the United Kingdom within 7 working days of acceptance of the order.
- All UK retail orders are dispatched by Royal Mail, or Courier Service for larger orders.
- All UK Trade orders are dispatched via a Courier Service.
- Online and telephone orders received by 2pm Monday – Friday are normally dispatched the same day. Weekends and bank holidays orders are shipped the next business day. If your order is not in stock for any reason we will let you know as soon as possible
- All deliveries will be made to the address specified by you when you place the order.
- All parcels must be signed for upon delivery.
- If you wish to claim for non-delivery please claim within 28 days.
- We do not accept liability for delays caused once the goods have been dispatched.
- Orders can be returned in original unused condition within 7 days of receipt, for a full refund of the product price (less any delivery charges).
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge.
- You must notify us of incorrect or damaged goods within 3 working days of receipt of the order. If goods are in any other way faulty, or we are at fault in the service provided, you must notify us within 7 working days of receipt of the goods. In either of these cases we will arrange for return of the goods and you will receive either a replacement or a full refund at our discretion.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are returned within 7 days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returns that are lost in transit. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that is secure, or that insures you for the value of the goods (in the event of a large order).
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- We will refund an item if it is faulty, after a thorough check of the item. Please allow 7 working days for a refund to be processed.
Cancellation of Orders
- Orders may be cancelled at anytime up until point of dispatch. Except as provided elsewhere in these conditions, the buyer shall be bound to accept the goods once they have been dispatched.
- All artwork, designs and trading logos are the copyright of The Pictoria Press Ltd, as are all associated Intellectual Property rights and Trade Marks.
- In no event shall our total aggregate liability to you for all and any damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort including, but not limited to negligence or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Website, purchasing and/or enjoying the Products or using the Services provided via the Website.
- The Pictoria Press Ltd reserves the right at any time to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the products or information included on the website. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording or any information storage and retrieval system, without prior permission in writing.